Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Russell & Susan

Our dear friend Big Ruz, married Susan, the sweetest girl ever, on Saturday, July 12th. Josh and Russell were best friends in middle school and high school and were even college roomates. They truly are two peas in a pod. I grew to know and love Russell in college and am so thankful for his friendship to us. He is an amazing man and I am so happy he has found such a wonderful wife. We will miss them dearly, but will look forward to visiting them in TN soon.

(And yes, I'm wearing the same dress I wore for Dani's wedding. Who says you never wear your bridesmaid dresses again?!)



And a few other fun pictures from the weekend.



2 comments:

the thorntons said...

Hey! Glad to see your blog up and running. I love being able to keep up like this! I hate that Ryan and I had to miss Russell's wedding. Looks like so much fun. I think I would've re-worn the yellow dress too...super cute!

House said...

No, the height didn't bother me. You were literally like a big kite in the sky. It was the swaying back and forth...though I was going to lose it! I wasn't prepared for that.