So, with Thanksgiving coming up this week we've been thinking a lot about what we are thankful for. Here's our Top 5 List, just to name a few.
5. Our new home that the Lord has provided for us.
4. Josh's new job.
3. Wonderful friends that support us and pray for us daily.
2. Our loving family and especially for my father's health after a tough year.
1. Our little baby that is coming in June.
That's right! We are happy to announce that we are pregnant and will be adding to our family next June. The official due date is June 12, 2009 and we can hardly wait! I am 11 weeks + 2 and am feeling pretty good besides the nausea and exhaustion. :)
Here's our sono pic from 8 weeks + 4.
2025 Recap
6 months ago


18 comments:
yay! we are thanking God with you. and we are especially thrilled for #5! love you both!
Oh yay!!!! I am SOOOOO happy for you guys. That is just the greatest news. I get so excited when I hear of friends having babies. I will be praying for a smooth and healthy pregnancy! Brian and Carol Hunt have your exact due date. So many babies.
This is fantastic!! I have so many little "nieces and nephews". I am so excited for you guys. What a happy Thanksgiving!!
I was just thinking, isn't that your anniversary? Or at least close to it. What a neat anniversary gift!
Congratulations! That is AWESOME. Praise God!
Can't wait to meet baby Myers!
Hooray! So excited and can't wait to meet him or her =)
YAY!!! That is all great news, but especially #5! Can't wait to meet Baby Myers in June! Congratulations!
so exciting - praying for good health & as much sound sleep that you can get!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. What a great way to end the year.
Congratulations, Amanda and Josh! Thanksgiving will be so much more special this year for you and your family. God is so good, isn't He? We love you!
Yay! Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys!
You need to hold off a few days and have little one a few days late, say June 15 so Josh wont forget that day. Plus that would be cool. Congrats!!!
Congrats we are so excited for ya'll! Both of our will be so close! Sounds like play dates! YEAH
That is truly wonderful. It is an amazing miracle to get pregnant and the best miracle when the baby arrives. You will be more blessed than you can imagine. Oh, and the exhaustion will return in about 6 1/2 months! Scott and I will be praying for a safe and healthy pregnancy! It is the best!
(I am so sorry to not call. I just found my phone today after not having it for almost a week. Amazing how dependent we are on those things.)
so excited for you guys!!!!
Congratulations!! So exciting!
awwwww!!! what a cute way to announce! hooray for the wonderful news!!!!! :)
Post a Comment