Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sweet Smiles!

Yep! Miss Camryn is smiling and we're loving it. It melts my heart every time she flashes that big mouth grin my way.

Keep em coming sweetheart.

These were captured on July 20th at 7 weeks + 1 day old. Guess what she was smiling at? Her momma of course. :)




And these were while her Nana and Aunt Hannah were babysitting her so Josh and I could go out on a date. Thanks so much for watching our little pumpkin for us and especially for capturing these great pics. Love y'all.






4 comments:

Amanda said...

I remember that I would tear up every time Hope and Bella smiled for a good six months of their life. So precious...and such an amazing and overwhelming thing to think that you get to be such an important part of this little one's life.

She is beautiful!

Alisa N. said...

What precious pictures - she is so pretty! It is so rewarding when they smile! I still remember exactly when Michael smiled the first time. I can't wait until Kate does too:)

Bonky's Mom said...

Those beginning smiles are such heart melters!

Love the pics...she is such a sweetie pie!

The Laws Family said...

Oh sweet smiles! Get your heart every time :)