So, the moment I've been dreading finally came. Camryn is sick. She only has a small cold (congestion and runny nose), but it's still not any fun. :( I don't know why I thought I could avoid this. It was bound to happen eventually. Thankfully, she is fever free and doesn't have a cough so we've been able to avoid the doctor's office so far. I'm just hoping and praying that it doesn't develop into anything else and that it's gone by next week because . . . we are taking her to St. Louis to see my extended family on my mom's side, for Thanksgiving. This will be her first trip and we are so excited! Be on the look out for lots of fun pics after Thanksgiving. :)
2025 Recap
6 months ago


2 comments:
ah yuck! we are on cold #2 with Paxton already (not including his flu). it is no fun at all! hope she is all better in time for thanksgiving.
Oh no! I just did a post on Anslee first time to get sick last week. It was not fun! Watch out, Anslee's ear infection started out as a common cold (runny nose and drainage). The drainage caused the ear infection and also an upset tummy (she threw up)! I sure hope this stays a simple cold with sweet Camryn! We had to get on anitbiotics. I recommend childrens benadryl, baby vicks rub, and a humidifier!
best of luck!!
Post a Comment