After seeing Taylor Swift in NYC, we just had to buy her new album, Speak Now. Of course, we love it, but there was one particular song that stood out to Josh. One day he texted me, when he was on his way home and said that #8-Never Grow Up, makes him sad because it makes him think of Camryn. How sweet is that? Sounds like a song dedication to me. :) So, here it is for those of you that haven't heard it. So precious.
And when he got home, we played the song for Camryn, while Josh danced with her. Soooo stinkin' cute! Of course my eyes welled up with tears. Happy tears of course. :) I love seeing Josh as a Daddy. It makes my heart so happy. He's the best and she obviously loves him to death. And now whenever she hears that song play, she says "Dance". So cute! :)





4 comments:
Oh, that is so sweet. Now I'm going to have to buy the album!
Love this!!!
sweet song. sweet daddy! what a sweet moment.
Sweeeet! That's the first time I heard that song, but I woke up singing it in the shower this morning. :)
Post a Comment