Yep, our little Miss Camryn is going to be a BIG SISTER!
We are so excited and so thankful for this amazing blessing.
I'm 12 weeks along and am slowly starting to feel like myself again. This time around, I surprisingly only had a few weeks of nausea but the exhaustion has been tough with a 21 month old to keep up with. Let's just say I'm taking lots of naps and Josh has been very helpful. :)
I did have a hemtoma with this pregnancy, as I did with Camryn, however it has already absorbed and we are sooooo thankful. Such an answer to prayer.
So, the official due date is September 8th and we couldn't be happier. :)


11 comments:
love the pictures and her cute tee!
I'm so happy for you! This is such great news!
congratulations! Camryn is such a doll I can't wait to see if her brother or sister looks like her! :)
So so so very excited for your sweet growing family!!! Im looking forward to all your updates!!!! Congrats!
What thrilling news! So excited for you guys!!
What great news!!!! I'm so excited for you guys. I love her sweet shirt. You guys make super cute babies, so I can hardly wait to see #2. Congrats!
I am sooooo excited! Asher has already told me he wants it to be a boy so see if you can work that out for him. :)
What, what?? Yay!!!! Another new baby for our play group! So, so excited for y'all :) Can't wait to see you Monday. Big hug!
yey yey yey! i cant wait to hold and love the new baby myers just like camryn, cant believe kenzington will be a big cousin!! so happy for yall!!!
yea!!!
YAY!!! so excited for you guys!!!
Post a Comment