Friday, June 10, 2011

Camryn's 2!

I can't believe it! My baby girl is 2! Wow! I'm sure I'll say this every year, but time sure has flown by. :)

The night before her birthday, Josh read her Dr. Seuss' Birthday book and we thanked the Lord for another precious year with our little girl. :)





Then, the morning of her birthday, we walked into her room singing her "Happy Birthday". She just sat there and grinned. So cute!







As she walked out of her room, she saw her present from us. A new slide! This girl LOVES to slide, so we knew she'd love it. And that she did. :) She ran down the hallway and couldn't wait to try it out. :)









After her breakfast of choice, blueberry muffins and chocolate milk, she opened up a few more presents from us and then played with her new toys while Josh and I got ready for her party.













After a super fun party and a nice long nap, she opened a few more presents from some of her friends and then we headed out to dinner. We took her to Tokyo Hayaci for dinner for edamame and fried rice. Oddly enough, one of her favorites. :)



After dinner, she enjoyed some play time in her swam in her whale pool in the backyard.





Such a fun day with our 2 year old! :)

0 comments: