So, Sunday (6/15) was our 6 year Anniversary! It's crazy to think that we've been married for 6 years already. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and I love journeying through life with him. Since it fell on Father's Day this year and we were going to be with our families that day, we celebrated on Saturday night instead. Josh made reservations for us at Jasper's located in the Shops at Legacy in Plano. It was delicious and we enjoyed every bite. We are planning on continuing our anniversary celebration when we head to Florida for my sister's wedding. We are hoping to stay at a hotel on the beach for a night after the busy wedding weekend. We are really looking forward to it. I totally forgot to take pictures, but I did have Josh take one of me and the beautiful flowers that he gave me.
Oh, by the way, check out the new haircut. CRAZY! I finally decided to chop it all off. I've been debating it for YEARS! I am still adjusting, but I'm thinking I'll keep it. I guess I don't have any other options though, do I?
2025 Recap
6 months ago


2 comments:
i love the haircut! obviously it was the first thing i noticed! happy anniversary!!
I love the new haircut! It looks GREAT!! And, happy 6 year anniversary...Matt and I will celebrate #6 in a few weeks. Six years! Wow...congrats.
Post a Comment