That's right! Josh and I got away this past weekend for our Babymoon. We were hoping to take a trip somewhere this past Spring, but because of my bed rest restrictions, we weren't able to. :( So, we thought that a weekend together in the metroplex would be fun. We booked a room at the Shops at Legacy Marriott in Plano and headed out Friday afternoon for our relaxing, yet fun-filled weekend. We had so much fun eating at yummy restaurants, shopping, watching movies and enjoying being "just us", for the last time. :) No house work, no talking about the baby (Okay, maybe we talked about her a little), it was wonderful! Here are a few pics from our fun weekend away.
Our Hotel
Dinner Friday night
Movie on Saturday-SO GOOD!
Dinner Saturday Night
Movie on Saturday Night
Brunch on Sunday
2025 Recap
6 months ago


3 comments:
I'm so glad y'all had a wonderful time! Just a few more weeks to go =). After reading your blog, I emailed Brett and told him I want to go to Main Street Bakery on Sunday (he's letting me choose)!
That is so important for you guys to get away one last time before life changes forever. Movies will be a thing of the past :)! I can't believe it's almost time for Camryn to be here. I can hardly wait to see pictures of her. You look beautiful by the way. SUch a cute baby bump!
Looks like so much fun! So glad y'all got away. I want to hear how Coast was.
Post a Comment