Last Belly Pic-shortly after my water broke
Just about to head to the hospital after throwing everything in the car. I was pretty calm, but Josh on the other hand, he was definitely starting to get nervous. :)
In the hospital-obviously the contractions hadn't started yet :)
Last Myers Family of 2 pic
Tears of joy-seconds after Camryn's arrival
Our new baby girl
Daddy putting on her first diaper
Daddy feeding Camryn for the first time
Admiring my precious baby girl
Proud Daddy
Our wonderful Doctor
MiMi & Pop-pa
Nana
Auntie Erin
Camryn and her boyfriend Joseph
2025 Recap
6 months ago


9 comments:
Sweet Camryn! You are a beautiful girl, and you have such an amazing mommy and daddy. We are so happy you are here. Congratulations Josh and Amanda on your adorable girl!
I'm so very glad that she is here safe and sound. It sounds like you had a rough time, I'm so sorry. Keep the pictures coming!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that first picture of you holding Camryn. Isn't it such an amazing moment?! The look on Josh's face is priceless too--can't wipe that grin off! Congratulations, Josh and Amanda! So happy for you!
She is so precious!! Congratulations!
Love the pics! We are so excited for y'all =)
she is so tiny and so adorable. can't wait to see her in person.
What precious pictures! She is so beautiful! Congratulations!
Congrats! Many blessings to your new family. She is just beautiful. Happy parenting!
congrats, she's precious...enjoy the wild ride!!
Post a Comment