We found out that our sweet baby girl might have an infection, so the doctors decided it would be best to start her on an IV antibiotic treatment to be safe. Poor little thing had the IV port put in her head. :(
Uncle Caleb
Sleeping on mommy
Auntie Kristin
2025 Recap
6 months ago


5 comments:
Aww. Poor thing! Noelle had to do the same thing after she was born. It was so sad to see her with that thing. Hope she gets well and gets it out soon!
Camryn, you are so precious! I still can't wait to snuggle you!
One of my girls got an infection at the hospital and had to have an IV in her head! Luckily I was not present for the actual stick- my poor sister got to witness it. She was great after 5 days of antibiotics- it is so hard to see a little one like that. Hopefully you will have this behind you soon.
Congrats Amanda and Josh!
Camryn is a cutie! I will pray she feels better and gets to go home soon!
Awwww...she is beautiful! I'm thrilled for you guys!
Post a Comment