Day 5 was quite eventful. Camryn's jaundice dropped to a safe level so they were able to take her off of the glow worm lights. YEA! I was discharged and since there were no rooms available on the post partum floor, we decided to get a room at the Baylor Hotel so we could be close to our little girl. It was definitely tough to leave her, but we did get to see her every 2-3 hours for nursing.
Sweet face
Beautiful necklace from Josh-opal stone with pink tourmaline and diamond accents
Grandpa
2025 Recap
6 months ago


8 comments:
She is beautiful! I love all the pics--keep them coming!
She is just gorgeous! :)
She is absolutely beautiful!!
Oh my gosh, Amanda...she is so beautiful. I have been keeping up with your pregnancy through my sister and through your blog. Not sure why I haven't posted until now. Anyway, I'm glad things went well and you have such a superstar little girl to show for it all. Many blessing!
---Amanda
Camryn is so cute! Love her hair. Hope all of you are doing well. More pictures, more pictures....
Camryn is beautiful! Such a pretty baby. ;)
Yay for new pictures! I have been checking. She is such a pretty girl. Gorgeous!
I've been reading your blog for a while too. You have done a great job for that beautiful little girl. Keep it up. I can't imagine how hard it was to leave her! She's precious and Josh looks so happy. Congratulations again!
Post a Comment