Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy 1st Father's Day!

What a special day this was. Josh's first Father's Day!

Camryn and I started out the day by making Josh, Monkey Bread for breakfast. Yummy! Then, we showered him with a few gifts. Camryn gave him this sweet frame that we will place a picture of the two of them in and I gave him tickets to a Rangers game. He definitely deserves a day off. He's been so wonderful and has been taking such good care of both Camryn and I.





Honey, I love watching you with Camryn. You are so patient and loving with her. Always giving her lots of kisses and hugs and telling her how special she is to you. You are going to be the best dad EVER.

Thank you for all you do and who you are. We love you so much!

2 comments:

Melodie said...

she already looks like she has grown since we saw you. and she looks so alert in the picture. glad Josh had a great first father's day!

Amelia said...

Great picture. She is beautiful!! Congrats to you guys!!