Monday, August 31, 2009

3 Month Letter & Pic

Sweetie Pie-

Happy 3 month b-day sweet girl! You are getting so big! Your daddy calls you "Sweet Chunk", but I promise I won't let him call you that past your 1 year b-day. I don't want you to get a complex or anything. :) So, this past month has been filled with your sweet smiles and we have loved every single one of them. Your daddy and I love that we can make you smile almost anytime we want. I said almost. You are ALWAYS moving. You are one active little girl. You're not even still when you're sleeping. I'm constantly finding you at the other side of your crib in the morning and you're even swaddled. :) You are holding your head up really well now and are enjoying your tummy time more and more. You've really started to "talk" to us. Your daddy says that it's never going to be quiet in our house again. :) You LOVE to suck on your fists. Your hands are always in or near your mouth. You've found your toes and love to grab them as well. Those haven't made it into your mouth yet. :) You are becoming a great napper. We've become a little more flexible with your schedule and you've taken to it really well. I've loved spending time with you this past month with our sweet friends we've made at our new playgroup. I look forward to many more fun times ahead.

We love you so much and still can't believe that you are OUR little girl.

Love you to the moon and back.

-Mommy & Daddy

5 comments:

Melodie said...

she is a sweet chunk! look at that big smile. can't wait to see her. she is adorable!

Bonky's Mom said...

that picture is so stinkin' cute! Love that smile!

Laura said...

Daddy's right--it won't ever be quiet again! That picture is too sweet!

Beccar04 said...

Happy 3 months! She is such a doll!

Amelia said...

what a cute picture!! she's getting so big!