Yep! Josh turned the big 3-0 on Wednesday, August 26th. To celebrate we had a week long celebration.
We started out by celebrating with our Community Group. We had dinner at BJ's (love their pizza) and then when to Top Golf to play miniature golf. We played as couples and unfortunately, Josh and I came in last place. We have some practicing to do before we rematch. :)
Then, on his actual birthday we went to dinner at his favorite restaurant. TEXAS ROADHOUSE! He worked there in college and STILL loves it. AMAZING!
Then, on Saturday we got together with family to celebrate. We went swimming (pics to come of Camryn's first dip in the pool) and enjoyed some yummy food and cake of course.
Of course, these two girls were the hit of the party.
Happy B-Day Honey! I can't believe you're 30! Glad you were the one over the hill first. :)
(Yes, I made Josh pose for this cheesy photo) :)
2025 Recap
6 months ago


4 comments:
Amanda if I remember correct you always had your own style of playing miniature golf, lol! Your family is beautiful.
oh i wish we could have celebrated with you!! happy birthday josh!
I like his bday cake!
Hey, what happened to cropping out my leg? :)
Thanks. I wish I could take credit for it, but my cake lady made it. I've used her for everything. Our wedding, showers, birthdays, etc. She's fabulous and her pricing is GREAT!
Sorry, I tried, but couldn't figure out how without chopping someone off. Besides, you have beautiful legs. :)
Post a Comment