Monday, September 21, 2009

Camryn and her daddy!

Just wanted to share some sweet pics of Camryn and her daddy. I just love seeing them together-laughing, playing, sleeping. It melts my heart every time.

I love you Hon and I LOVE how you love our little girl. :)

Sweet Pic


The two of them playing of the floor.


About a month ago, Josh took care of Camryn for the first time, by himself, so I could go to dinner and a movie with a friend. Of course, he did GREAT. I only received a few texts and they were only updates, no questions at all. I was very impressed. He is really great with her. They played together, he fed her, gave her a bath and tucked her in bed. She was fast asleep when I got home.

Here are a few pics of Camryn from that evening. Looks like one happy girl to me. :)




She is definitely her daddy's little girl. Already watching sports. Josh was pretty proud of this. She was rolling over, just to watch baseball. Too funny!


Love these moments. I don't think I could ever take too many pics of them napping together. Love it!


This is one of the first things I bought Camryn. She certainly is "Daddy's Cutie".

3 comments:

Melodie said...

Amanda - she is so cute and I am excited to maybe see her soon. She's changed so much. Something about watching your husband become a daddy - so special.

Michele said...

these are the cutest photos!!

Brett and Erin said...

so sweet-- she is just getting cuter everyday!