So, as I'm sure you've seen, I've had a headband/bow on Camryn since she's been born. Partly because I hate when people ask me how old "he" is, but mainly because I LOVE BOWS! Well, at the beginning Camryn hated me putting them on her head, but she eventually got used to it. I told her, "That is the price you pay for beauty", something my mom used to tell me when I was complaining about her pulling my hair as she fixed it for me each morning. :) But now that Camryn is grabbing things, anything really, she doesn't leave them alone. Almost daily now, they end up in her eyes or her mouth.
Just had to share this cute pic.
Oh sweet Camryn.
2025 Recap
6 months ago


2 comments:
Ha, ha! You are so funny Camryn!
I am a major bow addict. The amount of bows Allie has is a little embarassing.
Aww, that's a good way to play peek-a-boo! :) How sweet is she!
Post a Comment