Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy 2nd Father's Day!

Unfortunately, Josh was "on call" this weekend for work and ended up being SUPER busy on Sunday. :( However, we made the best of it and enjoyed celebrating Josh. Camryn and I made breakfast (biscuits and gravy, of course), then in between Josh's appointments, he was able to slip away for a bit so we could take him to lunch at his favorite restaurant, Roadhouse. :) And of course we didn't forget to get him a few gifts! :) Camryn gave him a personalized key chain and I gave him a much needed new wallet.





Dadda,

Happy Father's Day! Thank you for being the BEST Daddy in the whole wide world. Thank you for taking such good care of me and loving me SO much. Thank you for playing ball with me, snuggling with me and reading to me.

Love you,
Your Sweet Chunk

Just a few (okay, maybe more than a few) of my favorite pics of my 2 favorite people. :)































3 comments:

Bonky's Mom said...

Such cute pics of your favorite people! Can't believe how big she is! Such a sweetie pie!

Kim said...

love the key chain camryn got Josh. where did you get it?

The Myers said...

Thanks. I stole the idea from my sweet friend Melodie. I got it on Etsy. Search "LillyEllenDesigns".