Although Grandparent's Day was several weeks ago, I just had to share Camryn's gift to her Grandparents.
A sweet little, framed silhouette (I totally stole the idea from someone else's BLOG).
So much fun though. Camryn even finger painted the background, with a little help from Mommy of course. :)
I can't wait to do more art projects with her. My only regret is that I didn't make one for us. :(
2025 Recap
6 months ago


2 comments:
How did you do this?????
Super easy. Take a profile pic of your little one and then print it out on regular copy paper on your printer at home. This won't be the final silhouette, you'll just use it as a template. Place the template on cardstock and trace around it. Cut it out, now this will be your final silhouette. Then, just have your little one finger paint cardstock (I used a variety of shades of one color to create some contrast) and then once it dries, glue the silhouette on top with Mod Podgue. That's it.
Post a Comment