Yep! We've chosen a name for our little guy! It's one that I've had on my "list" for awhile and of all of the names, it was Josh's favorite. We really didn't even consider any other names. We flipped through name books and searched on the internet, but nothing could compare. We both just LOVED it and knew that his name should be . . .
Reid Allen Myers!
Doesn't it go perfectly with Camryn? :)
Our prayer for Reid is that he will one day KNOW the love and refuge of the Lord in a personal way.
Deuteronomy 33:26-27a (NLT)
“There is no one like the God of Israel. He rides across the heavens to help you, across the skies in majestic splendor. The eternal God is your refuge, and his everlasting arms are under you."
We revealed the name to our parents with a thank-you note from Reid himself. :) The thank-you was for the cute baby clothes that they had each given us recently. When they both received the card, we received calls and texts with their excitement. So fun!
So, what's next? On to deciding on nursery colors, bedding, etc. Yea! So excited!
2025 Recap
6 months ago


5 comments:
I love the name! You guys do a great job of making things FUN!
Awwww it is PERFECT!! You're right- it goes so well with Camryn! Yay for names, nurseries, and B O Y S !!!!
Love it!!
Perfect name! I need to pick one now!
That is such a cute name!! I am so excited for you both!
Post a Comment