A few Saturdays ago, our GNO (Girl's Night Out) group got together to celebrate Christmas, exchange gifts and enjoy a yummy brunch. Our GNO group is made up of sweet friends that went to Hardin-Simmons and in most cases were in Sigma Alpha. We get together several times a year and do fun things such as, dress up in our little black dresses and go out for a night on the town, spa days, attend plays/musicals, weekend away and really just love on and support one another through life's joys and challenges. It was so fun having everyone over to our new house. These were our first guests and we look forward to having more friends and family over in the months to come.
Love you Girls!
2025 Recap
6 months ago


3 comments:
What a beautiful group of ladies! I miss all of you dearly and wish I could be there for GNO's. Maybe one day.
Cute pic! I had a wonderful time with everyone =). Looking forward to February!
I'm a little behind on the blog circuit. What a cute picture! It makes me miss you all so much.
Post a Comment