Thursday, April 23, 2009

New Belly Pic-32 weeks + 6 days!

Okay, so here I am at 32 weeks + 6 days! Only 7 weeks to go. Yea!

It's amazing how much your stomach can stretch. Seriously. I keep saying I don't think it can stretch anymore, but it sure does. I just keep growing and growing. At my appointment yesterday, Camryn was still breach, so we're hoping she'll turn in the next few weeks or we will be scheduling a C-section. :( She's been hanging out right underneath my ribs. Lucky me. :) Josh and I attended our hospital tour this week and received lots of helpful info. He was the most excited about getting to be the one to give her her first bath and I was most excited about the towel warmers in the bathroom. :) We can't wait to meet our little girl.

3 comments:

Melodie said...

looking good! i'm sure the tummy's done stretching. :)

Kim said...

Nice shirt! :)

The Laws Family said...

Come on Camryn!! You can turn! You can do it! Holt did that same thing but turned right at the end. Will be praying she turns for you!