Friday, April 10, 2009

Fun Weekend with Fabulous Friends!

So, this past weekend, Jeremy, Melodie and Holden came down to visit us and spend our bi-annual weekend together. It was so fun having them stay with us in our new house. They were our first overnight guests and I'm guessing they enjoyed the bed and separate bathroom this time. During their previous visits, we have always been in an apartment without a bed for them to sleep on. I tell Josh that they are TRUE friends to sleep on an air mattress in the middle of our living room. :)

We had a wonderful weekend with our sweet friends, as usual. We hung out at the house on Friday night. We played with Holden and of course had to get in several games of marbles. I don't know what happened, but Melodie and I are down by several games now. I think it's all of our talking and not paying attention. That or maybe the boys are cheating. :) On Saturday morning Josh and Jeremy headed to play golf, while Melodie and I went to a baby shower and then did a little shopping on our way home. That evening we went out to dinner at Fish City Grill with Ryan and Adrianne. And then, we had to finish up the night with a few more games of marbles. :)

Here's a few fun pics from our weekend get together. Holden was the sweetest and he certainly stole the show. Josh really enjoyed playing with him. I know he's going to be a wonderful dad to Camryn. I can't wait to see them together.

Jeremy and Melodie, we love y'all and we are so thankful for your friendship. We can't wait to come and visit in the Fall with Camryn. :)

Holden opening up his b-day gift from us, with a little help from daddy. :)


Josh & Holden-so cute!


Melodie & I



Josh & Jeremy-goofy boys! :)

0 comments: