Friday, April 17, 2009

Projects for Camryn's Nursery

Okay, so I've been dying to share pics of the nursery, but it's still a work in progress. So how about a sneak peak of some of the projects I've been working on?

The week before my shower my mom, Aunt, cousin Jake and dad even came to help work on some beautiful hanging bouquets for Camryn's nursery. I saw the idea on Pottery Barn's website, but I was not willing to pay $50.00 per ball, ridiculous. So I called in the help of my fabulous Mom. She found all of the supplies at Michaels (styrofoam balls, stick pins, silk flowers and ribbon) and we got to work. I absolutely LOVE them and they have quickly become my favorite part of the nursery.




I have also been working on letters for Camryn's room. Last weekend Mom and I headed to Hobby Lobby and found the cutest letters and scrapbook paper. After tracing, cutting and mod podging the letters, I think they're done. Yea! I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. And I didn't even have to pick up a paint brush. :)



Stay tuned for a complete reveal of Camryn's nursery. Coming soon! :)

5 comments:

Melodie said...

i think the hanging bouquets are my fave too! i might still that idea when we get a girl. and those are holden's name letters too. don't you and i have such great taste?!

the thorntons said...

Oooh!! The letters are really cute! And I meant to make it back there to see the hanging bouquets at your shower, but I guess I didn't, so I'm glad you posted pics. It's all so cute!

Alida Smith Barnes said...

Amanda, those are so cute!!! You are quite the creative guru. Job well done.

Katie said...

the hanging bouquets are beautiful! great project!

Kim said...

Everything looks great! Don't know why I've never thought of using scrapbook paper for the letters. Good idea!