Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas with the Pates-2009

We celebrated Christmas with my family the week before Christmas this year. Derek and Anne came down from Oklahoma and Danette and George were with us via Skype. We had a wonderful time.

Our little family of (3)


Dani, George & of course Zack, joining us for opening gifts via Skype


Josh's gift from Dani-A book all about "Opposites". Of course, she had to add her own interpretation (see pics). Too funny. :0 They have such a love/hate relationship.


Camryn playing with her new bracelet from Auntie Anne. She loves the shiny stuff already. :)


Camryn with all of her fun presents. Thanks everyone.


Camryn chewing on, I mean, loving on her new baby from Mimi and Poppa. :)


Camryn listening to Poppa read the Christmas Story. It was the sweetest thing I've ever seen. She listened so intently to the WHOLE story. So sweet.


See.


Mom and I with our little elf. :)


Cute hat from Great Great Aunt Shirley & Uncle Vernon

3 comments:

Melodie said...

so cute! glad you had a good time with your fam!

Brett and Erin said...

cute pics! love the one with you, Camryn and your mom. Like the new header too =)

Kim said...

So cute! I like her new little overnight bag. I've been wanting to get one for Allie. And that book is too funny!