Okay, today was a sad day. Today was the first day that Camryn cried when I dropped her off at the nursery. :( I guess she's entering the separation anxiety phase at only 7 and a half months old. Yikes!
She had just woken up from taking a quick cat nap in the car, so she definitely was not herself, but boy did she let me know that she wasn't happy with me handing her over to some stranger. Now the nursery workers at our church are the sweetest ladies ever, but I guess she wasn't so sure. It just about broke my heart hearing her cry and to see her holding her arms out to me. But I did what I was supposed to, and left. :( Boy was it tough. So, what did I do next? I immediately went to my bible study small group and started balling as I told my other mommy friends all about it. Sad, I know. They were very sweet though, giving me hugs and sympathy. Just what I was needing. Thanks Casey and Erika. :) So, when my friend Lisa, came into the room a few minutes later, after dropping off her sweet little man, Jack, I was anxious to ask her how Camryn was doing. She told me that she was playing and doing just fine, of course. :)
All those tears for nothing, for both of us, that is. :)
2025 Recap
6 months ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment