Friday, April 16, 2010

Fun at the Park with Mimi

Last Saturday, Mimi (my mom) came over to hang out with Camryn and I as Josh worked on cleaning out our garage. I definitely think I got the better end of that deal. :) Thanks Honey. I know it was a lot of work. You did a great job and it sure is nice to be able to park BOTH cars in the garage now.

So anyways, back to the fun. Mimi, Camryn and I headed to the park for a picnic and some fun in the sun. It sure was a beautiful day.

Mimi brought her wagon, so we could take C for a ride in it. Thanks Mimi. She loved it, but definitely missed her pal Samson. :)


Have I mentioned how much Camryn loves my cell phone. Seriously, she's obsessed. Thankfully I can lock the keys and let her go to town.


Fun in the swing


And of course the slide.


Cute ELMO outfit from Mimi. Remember how much C loved ELMO Live. :)


Don't forget the sunscreen. :)


BLUEBONNETS! So fun!








Mimi-
Thanks so much for coming to play with me. I had so much fun!

Love-
Camryn

1 comments:

Michele said...

Awwww! Camryn is getting SO big! I love her sweet little face! Yaaaay for clean garages... See if Mimi and Josh want to help out the Peters family this weekend???? :)