Yea! Camryn is finally saying "Momma".
I don't think I've documented her first words yet, but she's been developing quite the vocabulary. Just a few words really, but as her parents, we're VERY impressed. :)
Her first word was definitely "Hi!". She started repeating this a few months ago. The inflection is the key. It's more like "Hiiiiiii!". She now says it to anyone that she sees. Strangers, friends, stuffed animals, you name it. It's pretty cute.
Her second word was "Dada" of course. At first I thought it was super cute that she learned "Dada", but after a good month or so of no signs of "Momma", I was getting sad. :( Will she ever learn my name? Seriously, what was I thinking. Of course she would, and now that she knows it, she doesn't shy away from screaming it out as I'm laying her down for a nap. Oh no, what was I so anxious about. Now, that she's learned it, I'm afraid I'll never hear the end of it. :) No seriously, it makes my heart smile to hear it and I couldn't be more proud of our little girl. She's growing up WAY too fast.
2025 Recap
6 months ago


2 comments:
You ARE growing up too fast Miss Camryn!
Like your cute new layout! :)
no, you won't ever hear the end of it. but i'm guessing you won't ever get tired of it either. i still love it!
Post a Comment