Monday, May 31, 2010

Camryn's 1 Year Letters from Mommy & Daddy!

Camryn-

Just wanted you to know that this past year has been so special for your mom and I. This year has gone by so fast, and you have grown so much. I have really enjoyed seeing you develop, from your first smile to your fun, curious nature and how you have to explore everything. We look forward every morning to see what you will do next and to see your beautiful smile. I love you and thank God for you. Your mom and I love you very much and we are looking forward to another year of seeing what you are going to do next.

Love,
Dad



My Sweet Camryn Hope-

Happy 1st Birthday! I can't believe how quickly this year has passed. It truly feels like just yesterday that I was holding you in my arms for the first time. Even today, my eyes fill up with tears when I look back on that moment. :) I have loved getting to stay home with you this past year. You fill my days with such laughter, joy and sweetness. I love watching you learn and discover new things each day. I love how you thrive off of others and are quick to offer almost anyone a sweet smile. I love how you clap for yourself and how you appropriately use the words "Hi!" (with lots of inflection I might add) and "Uh-Oh!". I love that you've learned to give kisses and I will never tire of receiving as many as you'll offer. I love that no one can make you laugh like your Dadda and no one can comfort you like me. In some ways, I'm sad that you're growing up, but in others, I can't wait to see what's coming next. I love you SO much Sweet Chunk and am so thankful to the Lord for him entrusting you to us.

Love,
Momma

0 comments: