Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Senorita Margarita Party!

My sweet husband decided to throw me a party for my upcoming 30th, I mean 25th, :) birthday! With Camryn's birthday just 4 days after mine (including a big family & friends party), Josh thought a Girl's Night Out was just what I needed. And boy was he right.! He chose the restaurant (La Hacienda-YUM!), made the reservation, sent out the Evite and made sure that we had margaritas waiting for us at the table. Perfect! :) I had such a wonderful time celebrating with my friends. Thanks so much Hon for making me feel so extra special! Love you! And thanks friends for taking the time to celebrate with me. I cherish each of you! You definitely made this birthday a memorable one.

Me and Kim (sweet friend from our Community Group)


Treasured College & High School Friends (Erin, Lacy, Melodie, Kristin & Cyndi-HS)


Priceless Playgroup Friends (Kristen, Casey, Whitney, Jennifer, Michele & Paola)

2 comments:

Melodie said...

i had a great time! happy 30th!

paola koerner said...

Awe.. look at us without our babies. Love that :)