Friday, May 14, 2010

First Mother's Day!

This was my first Mother's Day and I think it's going to be pretty hard to top. :) FIRST of all, it was in Florida (yea, pretty amazing), SECONDLY my sister planned an amazing brunch for us that Josh and the guys helped to prepare, THIRDLY Josh gave me the sweetest gift, FOURTHLY we spent the afternoon at the beach and FITHLY we ate at the most delicious mexican food restaurant for dinner. Seriously, it was such a fun day!

Camryn and I wearing our matching cross necklaces from James Avery. Thanks so much Josh. I LOVE them! So sweet and thoughtful.


My mom, Camryn and I


The amazing brunch spread. So yummy!


Me and my cutie at the beach :)


All cleaned up after the beach, ready to head out for dinner


Delicious mexican restuarant - Rocco's Tacos & Tequila Bar - I so wish we had one here in Texas

1 comments:

Melodie said...

happy first mother's day! glad it was a good one!