Thursday, December 9, 2010

Playgroup Happy Birthday Jesus Party!

Today, we got together with our Playgroup for a Happy Birthday Jesus Party! Us mommies have all been talking about how we want our little ones to understand the true meaning of Christmas and to keep the focus on our precious Lord and Savior, so we decided that a Birthday Party for Jesus would be perfect! Rather than exchanging gifts for the kiddos, we all brought a board game to be donated to Mercy Street. Goodness knows the kiddos won't be lacking for new toys after Christmas, so just another way to keep the focus.

Miss Lisa graciously opened up her home for us. We played outside, colored a Christmas picture, enjoyed yummy snacks, sang to Jesus and decorated & devoured yummy cupcakes. We had a wonderful time!

Miss Camryn not being very lady-like. Still trying to teach her to cross her legs. :)


Camryn & Mommy


Enjoying her cupcake!




Not to forget, the infamous group shot!
From left to right: Marshall, Piper, Raylee, Jack, Zane, Camryn & Caleb

A little smaller than last year due to a few being out of town and sick. :( We certainly missed y'all that weren't able to make it.

And just so you can see how much they've grown from last year. Crazy!

1 comments:

Michele said...

That's awesome! I love that you did last year's photo, too! I dream up in my head all the things I would do/say if I could ever come up with the time again to post pictures to my blog, and I had that in mind too! Crazy how they've grown! :)

Your shots came out much better than mine. I either have parents in mine or The Headless Belly of Marshall!