We are soooo excited to find out the gender of our baby tomorrow. Seriously, I've been having trouble sleeping, I'm so excited! :) In the meantime, I thought I'd take an Old Wives' Tales Gender Prediction Test. Obviously, these questions are a bit far-fetched, but fun to see the results regardless. :)
1.) Do you crave the heals of bread or the middle?
Heals: Boy
Middle: Girl
2.) Hands Chapped/Dry or Softer?
Chapped: Boy
Softer: Girl
3.) Eating more or sick/nauseated?
Eating more: Boy
Sick: Girl
4.) Can people tell you are pregnant from the back? Or are you pregnant all over?
No, Just from front: Boy
All over: Girl
5.) During the pregnancy, have you been crabby or happy?
Crabby: Girl - at least this is what Josh said :)
Happy: Boy
6.) Carrying low or high?
Low: Boy
High: Girl
7.) Do you crave sweet foods or sour/salty foods?
Salty/Sour: Boy
Sweet: Girl
8.) Is the heartbeat high or low:
High: Girl
Low: Boy
9.) Which side do you lay on when resting:
Left: Boy
Right: Girl
10.) During the pregnancy, have you been clumsy or graceful?
Clumsy: Boy
Graceful: Girl
11.) Show me your hands.
Shows them palms up: Girl
Shows them palms down: Boy
12.) Has the husband put on weight during the pregnancy?
Yes: Girl
No: Boy
13.) Pick up a single key.
Picks it up by the long narrow part: Girl
Picks it up by the round part: Boy
Picks it up in the middle: Twins
14.) Did the older sibling say Mom or Dad first?
Mama: Girl
Dada: Boy
15.) Consider the Mother’s age at conception and the year or conception.
Both even or Both odd: Girl
One is even and one is odd: Boy
Results:
Girl-8
Boy-7
Looks pretty close to me. :) I have a feeling it's a boy, but Josh thinks it's a girl. We'll find out tomorrow. YEA!
We have a Gender Reveal Party planned for family and our Community Group on Wednesday night and then Camyn and I are planning on sharing the news with our Playgroup on Thursday. We'll be sure to post the news here soon after. Can't wait!
2025 Recap
6 months ago


8 comments:
I am bursting with excitement as well!!! My vote is that its a boy but either way I cant wait to hug and cuddle the new little one. wave to the baby hello from us!
I can't wait to hear!!!! Yea!!!
Are we voting? I vote boy! Either way, so much fun!
So does this mean the rest of us have to wait until Thursday night??? I'm so excited for you two!
Hooray! We can't wait!
I am so looking forward to tomorrow night. Can't wait to hear what our 3rd grandbaby is going to be. God has surely blessed us:)
Mimi
So excited for you both!! My guess is girl. Can't wait to find out!
Waiting...
Post a Comment