Thursday, April 21, 2011

Girl's Weekend in San Antonio!

This past weekend I had a fabulous time in San Antonio with my GNO group. This is a group of friends from college that I've staying in contact with over the years and gets together every few months for a night out. Last year we headed to Lake Travis for our 30th birthday celebration (see it here), but this year we decided to visit our sweet friend Sherri, who lives just north of SA in Boerne. We headed out of town on Friday afternoon and returned on Sunday evening. Our weekend included 2 nights of late night chatting, sleeping in, yummy food, pedicures/manicures, shopping and some super sweet time together. I had so much fun and am already looking forward to next year. Love you girls! :)

Shannon & Kristin-enjoying a treat on our road trip down to SA. Who could resist one of the oh so many DQ's? Blizzards! Yum!


Erin & I-Delish


The Birthday Girl, Kristin, and her delicious cupcake cake made by Erin.


Kristin & I


Enjoying Brunch at the cutest Cafe' in Boerne


Liz, Sherri & I enjoying our relaxing pedicures


Shannon & Erin waiting on their treatments


Jenn & Kristin getting pampered with manicures


The finished product-Pedicures


The finished product-Manicures


At Dinner in Boerne


Kristin playing the maracas with the slowest waiter on the face of the earth :)

1 comments:

Tyler and Shea Moses said...

you guys are just cutest! looks like you all had a blast. Such a nice break from motherhood. So glad you guys still get together!