Okay, so here's another first that I was procrastinating on, assuming I'd be super sentimental. Surprisingly, everyone handled it much better than I had anticipated. :)
Now, Camryn's sweet mullet was just getting worse and worse. I kept thinking it would thicken up and even itself out, but after talking with several mommies I resided myself to the fact that it wasn't going to get any better. So, we decided it was time for her FIRST haircut. We bought her a Dora video (C LOVES Dora) about getting a haircut (they actually call it the Barber Shop) :) and let her watch it several times before we went. We talked it up a lot and even bribed her with ICE CREAM. :)
So, we took her to The Kid Salon in Allen and prayed that she wouldn't be freaked out and cry throughout the whole process. When we first got there, she got to pick out a video, and YAY! they had the Dora haircut video, so obviously, that was her choice. :) We set her in the chair and the moment the stylist touched her hair, she started to lose it. Dora saved the day, just in time before tears came streaming down her face, but it was CLOSE. :( She was NOT a fan of the cape, so we went on without it, but she was definitely suspicious of the stylist throughout the entire cut. She sat really still and did a great job though! She received a sucker from the stylist afterwards and then we had to keep our end of the bargain and go for ice cream as well. :) Below are a few pics of the big event and her cute new bob haircut.
Before
See, pretty apprehensive. :(
Yay for Dora! :)
After
Yummy sucker
And, ice cream! :)
2025 Recap
6 months ago


1 comments:
Awe sweet silly camryn!!! Haha those pics are precious!
Post a Comment