Sunday, August 21, 2011

Luncheon Baby Shower

The fabulous girls from our Community Group at church, hosted a super special shower for Reid and I. :) In attendance were family, friends from church and a close friend from HS. We enjoyed a delicious lunch at one of my favorite lunch spots, The Chocolate Angel. These ladies went out of their way to include lots of personal touches that made the shower extra special. I loved the words of wisdom and encouragement that they had each guest write for Reid. :) And their gift to me was so thoughtful! Free house cleanings from a local cleaning service! Can you believe it?! Such a great idea, huh? I'm so excited to get them scheduled and to check "cleaning the house" off of my to-do list, without having to lift a finger. :) It was such a special time with such special friends and family. Thank y'all so much! I love each of you and feel so blessed!

The extra special hostesses-Kate, Casey, Kim and I


Josh's sisters, Hannah and Bethany, as well as his mom, Jana


Mom and I


My sister-in-law Anne (who drove down from OK, just for the shower) :) and Cyndi, my friend from HS


Kristen, a friend from church and Playgroup and Casey, one of the hostesses


Beautiful flowers that I got to take home. :)


Delicious Strawberry Cake


Blue Nail Polish as party favors. Love it!

0 comments: