Friday, September 23, 2011

Oh my the accidents!

Now, I had plenty of people tell me all about the accidents that can happen when changing boys. I was even given a Weeblock called Tinkle Tinkle Lil' Star. :) However, I had NO idea how bad it could really be. Reid has christened our bed, my dresser, our dinning room table, his daddy and even the trunk of our car. Seriously?! How is it that he pees every time we open his diaper? :) Last night when I was changing him on our pack-n-play changing table, he even shot poop across the room and onto our hardwood floors. Ewww! It's definitely been quite an adventure these first few weeks. :)

2 comments:

Melodie said...

hahahahahahaha! oh the joys of little boys! :) this cracked me up. only because i remember it so well with holden. then i didn't learn well on round 1 and it all began again 16 months later with Pax. holden sprayed poop across the room and it landed on J (well, his pants). my mom started to clean it up and jeremy had to stop her so he could get a picture because he found it so funny. ewwwwww. told you that you'd need that wee block! ;)

Tyler and Shea Moses said...

oh my! that is just too funny. I can't say I know anything about that at all...but I did laugh while reading this!

Kensington did shoot poop on to our bedroom wall from literally across the room...so you are not alone on that one!! :)