Thursday, September 1, 2011

Reid's Nursery Reveal

After much research and debate, I decided on a fun, Dwell Studio, polka-dot bedding from Target for Reid. I loved the bright colors and patterns and knew I could pull out the fun apple green color as an accent. So, off to work I went. Shopping, crafting, more shopping, and here's what we came up with.



Fun letters from Hobby Lobby


Hand-made mobile that I found the idea for in Parents Magazine








And of course, his stuffed animal that we'll use to take his monthly pics and a fun book from daddy. :)


Reid,

We are SO ready for you to be here little guy. We can't wait to see what you look like and what fun personality the Lord has given you. We've loved planning and preparing for your arrival and pray for you daily. Your big sister can't wait to meet you. She is so excited! Every time we talk about you she says, "I'm gonna hold Baby Reid like this (as she cradles her arms)". It's so cute! I just know y'all are going to be the best of friends. We love you so much already.

Love,
Dada, Momma & Big Sis Camryn

1 comments:

Melodie said...

it looks sooooo cute! we can't wait to meet and get our hands on this baby boy!