After about 12 sample quarts of paint we decided on our colors! And who knew you could return your unwanted paint back to Home Depot for a FULL refund. Yeah! That's the only reason Josh kept allowing me to purchase quart after quart when trying to decide on the colors. :)
Great Room (Kitchen, Living, Dinning, Entry Way)
Master Bedroom
Master Bathroom
Guest Bathroom
Now all we have to do is decide on colors for the (2) extra bedrooms and garage, then we're finished with paint. Yeah!
Things are moving along quickly. The paint is looking great and will be finished today! The hard wood floors are being installed later this week (in the living room and dining room) and carpet comes next week. We can't wait to see the finished project. Pictures to come soon!
2025 Recap
6 months ago


4 comments:
love the paint colors. can't wait to see more pics!
LOVE the colors...mochachino...much better than lion. :) i think deciding on colors is the hard part, now is the fun part!
Nice choices! I HATE picking out paint colors..of course it doesn't help that I have a husband who is color blind!
oh, I tagged you on my blog. :)
I love the colors and can't wait to see what it looks like all finished!! So exciting...makes me want to paint my house again!
Post a Comment