Okay, so here's the progress we made this weekend. We worked pretty much all weekend long, except for watching the Cowboys game, of course. My parents were so sweet to offer their help, so of course we took them up on it. It was so great to have a few extra hands as well as Mom's green thumb.
So, we ripped out almost all of the plants/flowers/weeds, transplanted a crape myrtle and mowed/weedeated. It's amazing what a little hard work can do. We still need to work on the flower beds, kill the weeds (there sure are a lot) and work on the backyard, but we were excited about our progress so far. Check it out!
Before
After
Josh mowing the extra long grass. I don't think the previous owner had mowed in several months. :(
No, I'm not sweeping the lawn, I'm spreading the extra soil around from of our transplant project. It worked really well. :)
The Seller's Realtor never put a "Sold" sign in the front lawn, so I had to complete my dream of buying our first home with a picture in front of the "Sold" sign. I know, cheesy.
2025 Recap
6 months ago


3 comments:
it looks good! a mower with a bag. i'm envious! i say that as grass sits on my living room floors by the back door.
Looks great!! Love the Sold sign too ;) Nothing wrong with cheesey!
How cute, you guys with your sold sign. The yard looks good. I can tell you worked hard!
Post a Comment