Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Couples Hand & Foot Night!

So, my family learned this really fun card game called Hand & Foot when we lived in Colorado. It's something we've played on and off for years now, but just recently Josh and I thought it would be fun to teach some of our friends to play so we'd have more people to beat, I mean play with. :) So, a few weeks ago we had some sweet friends over for dinner and to learn this fun game. We had such a great time and hope to do it again sometime soon.

The Girls-Kristin, myself, Erin & Lacy

And yes, Erin and I are wearing very similar shirts, just in different colors. What can we say, we both love The Loft. :)

Sorry, I didn't even think to take a picture of the guys. I don't think they minded though. :)

The Preggos-myself 19 weeks & Erin 29 weeks

We have big plans for these little ones. Arranged marriage? J/K. :)

2 comments:

Alida Smith Barnes said...

That sounds like fun! I miss y'all. Can't wait to see you in a month!

Brett and Erin said...

Sounds good to me! We can tell them they were betrothed before they were born! =)