Okay, so I'm feeling little butterflies inside my stomach and just know they must be our little girl. Definitely not gas, this time. :) I felt her move for the first time on New Year's Day. I was lying down in bed, just about to fall asleep and I felt this little tickle. I thought, no way, that couldn't be her, but sure enough, I felt it again and again, in the exact same spot. It was so amazing and a moment I will never forget! Since then, Josh has felt her move and I'm feeling her more and more every day. It truly is a miracle and we are so awed and thankful for this little blessing.
2025 Recap
6 months ago


4 comments:
so exciting Amanda!
That is sooo exciting......it will totaly change your life! It is so much fun when daddy's get to feel them too!
What an amazing feeling! So awesome!!!
Isn't it the best feeling. Wait til you can watch your whole belly move. So exciting!
Post a Comment