Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sono Pics!

I know it's been awhile since I've posted new sono pics, but I finally had a chance to scan them all in during the holidays. The one good thing about my high-risk pregnancy (subchorionic hematoma) is all of the sonos. It's been SO fun to see our little one growing, bouncing around, sucking his/her thumb, waving at us, etc. Enjoy the sneak peak of our precious little baby.

6 weeks + 4


8 weeks + 4


9 weeks + 5


12 weeks + 3


13 weeks


15 weeks + 4

4 comments:

Kim said...

Beautiful!

The Skains Family said...

Isn't it so amazing! It's just such a miracle and so completely life changing to watch that little teeny tiny baby inside moving around. I'm am so truly excited for you guys!

The Laws Family said...

Love sono pics! It is so amazing to watch the transformation. So special :)

Tara said...

Hey congrats to you both! I love reading your blog by the way :)