So, I survived Week 1 of Bed Rest. The week started out nice and smooth after much help from our families over the weekend. Josh had already signed up to work PRN, so both of our parents kicked in and helped us out a ton. Grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning, laundry, they did it all. Work was kind of tough at first, but by the end of the week I had the hang of it. I had a few visitors this week, which was definitely the highlight of my week. Thanks Kim and Erin for bringing me lunch and coming to visit. And I've definitely been looking forward to this weekend. Josh has something planned for this evening and I can't wait. Thanks so much for all of the prayers, cards and sweet words of encouragement. We really appreciate it. Love y'all.
2025 Recap
6 months ago


2 comments:
You are doing Awesome. I love your positive attitude and how you talk about your precious little girl. I am praying daily for you, Josh and your little one.
Love,Mom
I'm so glad you've had so many people to help out. Aren't families great? If I could drive right now, I'd come visit you and we could be laid up together! Keep hanging in there!
Post a Comment