Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Flower Beds-Before & After

So, this past weekend, my parents came over to help Josh with our flower beds out front. To say they looked bad, is an understatement. They were horrible! Full of overgrown plants, weeds, grass, etc. They worked ALL day on Sunday, while I sat out on the front porch enjoying the sunny weather-relaxing in my chair, sipping my water and holding an umbrella. I'm sure I looked like the biggest bum. I felt so guilty. Well, here are the pictures to prove their hard work.

Before



After


I love it! They did such a great job. Thanks so much Mom and Dad for helping Josh.

Now, on to the grass. Josh sure has his work cut out for him. After killing all of the weeds/bushes, then he'll have to seed. Josh has become my hot lawn boy. Way to go honey! :)

0 comments: