Sunday, March 22, 2009

Showered with Love!

A few of my closest friends, threw a wonderful baby shower for me this past weekend. It was so fun to have friends and family all together, celebrating the coming of our sweet little Camryn. The decorations were beautiful and the food was delicious. I was overwhelmed with such love and support from our family and friends. Thank you so much, sweet hostesses, for making it so special for me and for all of the time and effort that you each took to put it together. And thank you to everyone who came. It was so fun to get to share this special time with you. I so appreciate the thoughtful gifts and of course, I LOVED all the pink. :) I can't wait for each of you to meet Camryn.

Hostesses-Bethany, Kristin, Erin, Jenn, Me, Sherri, Melodie & Lacy


Gifts




Delicious cake that Erin made


My Aunt Charlie, me and mom-My Aunt came all the way from Kentucky for the shower. It was so special to have her there.


Erin's and my belly shot-She's at 38 weeks and I'm at 28 weeks

4 comments:

Kim said...

Looks so fun and beautiful! Love you friend and love you too Camryn!

the thorntons said...

It was so fun to get to celebrate with you! Camryn got SO much cute stuff!! She will be the best dressed girl in town. Can't wait to meet her. :)

Alida Smith Barnes said...

I'm so sad I missed it!!! Can't wait to see photos of little Camryn!

The Skains Family said...

I am so sad that I missed it! Seriously, I thought about you so much on Saturday and wish I could have been there to celebrate sweet Camryn's arrival with you. Your gift is coming soon!