Yep! You read that right. At my appointment this past week, everything looked great. The hematoma is completely gone and Camryn is still getting all of the nutrients she is needing, so they have taken me off of bed rest. I return to work full time next week and will just take it easy. Not too much time on my feet, but I can certainly start getting out and about. She said I can even go for short walks around the block. Yea! I probably won't be training for a marathon or anything anytime soon, but I will definitely enjoy the freedom. Thanks so much for all of the prayers and support throughout these past few months, we are extremely grateful.
2025 Recap
6 months ago


2 comments:
That is amazing Amanda. What an incredible answer to prayer. We will continue to pray for sweet Camryn and her mommy during these last couple of months. She will be here before you know it. Then the real work begins! Haha!
Yay!! What a huge relief and answer to prayer. So glad for you guys and sweet little Camryn!
Post a Comment