Monday, February 8, 2010

Christmas with the Myers-2009

So, after we opened gifts at home as a family, we headed to Josh's parents' house to spend the weekend together celebrating. We ate LOTS of yummy food, watched a few movies, played games, played with the kiddos and just enjoyed each other's company.



Nana, Grandpa and Camryn. Of course she's trying to pull off her headband. It's become a constant battle. I will win. :)


Mimi, Poppa and Camryn. So glad my parents could join us for lunch.


Mom and I


Daddy and Camryn - LOVE this pic!


Opening gifts




Bethany and I helping our girls open their gifts from Nana and Grandpa. Musical Instruments. Lots of fun!


The boys playing with Asher's new Lincoln Logs he got from us for Christmas. Every boy needs Lincoln Logs. So fun!


Camryn and her Uncle Adam. She LOVES his goatee.


Camryn thinking my root beer bottle is hers. :)


The kiddos in their precious outfits from Gigi (Adam's mom). It was SO sweet of her to think of Camryn. Don't they look cute?








The girls in their fruit hats. :) Avery has on an apple from her Aunt Holly and Camryn has on a strawberry from her Great Aunt Connie. So fun, although they certainly don't look like they're having fun. At least Bethany and I did. :)

4 comments:

Melodie said...

loved the pictures. I bought miss ava the same exact green polkadot dress and matching hat. so happy to see it on the girls!

Kim said...

oh my goodness! the girls are so cute in those polka dot dresses!!

Tyler and Shea Moses said...

Those two sweet girls are adorable in their matching outfits. What fun to have cousins so very close in age :)

Michele said...

All those hats! The handmade one is THE BEST! SO cute!!